 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 198
197  |  199
Subject:
Continuing promotion, free sets w. purchase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:48:57 GMT

Hi, many have already taken advantage of my "spend $50, get a free set"
promotion, I have still 25 sets left (out of 60). I have uploaded 10.000 more
bricks into my shop last weekend/yesterday

http://brickbay.com/store.asp?p=owings

I have now over 50.000 bricks, in over 2.400 different lots (124 categories).
Main categories recently added too are:
flags
minifigs, Black falcon and classic space
hinges
bricks
minifig categories (utensils, weapons, head- neck gear, body parts)
tiles
panels
plates
train (older and recent stuff)

The majority of the bricks are used, but by "non-teething :>)"" adults only, but
a good part of my stock is actually new. 90% of stock is listed at or below BB
average. Free shipping for large trains sets (4558, 4551, 4547, 4559).

So, spend more than $50, I'll send you a "shell promo set 2001" or a "sealed bag
soccer minifig" for FREE. (I'll include multiple sets if you spend multiple
$50...). Paul.