 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 20
  Bricksburg Depot - More Markdowns

All parts at Bricksburg Depot are AT LEAST 20% off, with some at 50% off. I'm also adding sets that might be of interest to townies (no discount on these though). Will Bricksburg Fire Department: www.bricksburg.org GoB Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Bricksburg Depot - More Markdowns

For the sake of those who might not have received any wanted notices... Did I mention that there's still lots of window and garage door parts available? Oh...I just did :-) Will Bricksburg Fire Department: www.bricksburg.org GoB Bricksburg Depot: (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)