 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1736
  25% OFF EVERYTHING @ Troy's Surplus LEGO

I have set EVERYTHING in my store to 25% OFF. This includes all item types and all newly listed items! My store is currently well stocked so there should be something for everyone! Currently I have: 10,260 Sets in 82 lots 1,783,276 Parts in 4,761 (...) (17 years ago, 22-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: 25% OFF EVERYTHING @ Troy's Surplus LEGO

(...) As expected, my 25% OFF sale generated a large number of orders (203 orders in a week!). The sale is now over. I am working on getting invoices for all of these orders out as quickly as possible. Please be patient. Troy (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)