 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1736
1735  |  1737
Subject:
25% OFF EVERYTHING @ Troy's Surplus LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2007 01:39:49 GMT

I have set EVERYTHING in my store to 25% OFF.  This includes all item types and
all newly listed items!  My store is currently well stocked so there should be
something for everyone!

Currently I have:

10,260 Sets in 82 lots
1,783,276 Parts in 4,761 lots
9,360 Minifigs in 218 lots
1,758 Instructions in 54 lots
2,019 Gear Items in 41 lots

Prices were NOT raised before this sale and nothing has been held back.  I will
also be listing new items as I have the time to do so.

Coupons are NOT accepted during this sale as they exclude sale items by default.
But this sale is a better deal than the coupons for most people anyways.

Sale will last until I have generated enough money for my new LEGO Storage
Facility.

I will do my best to keep up with orders, but I suspect that this sale will
generate a lot of them, so there may be some delays.  Please be patient.

Thanks,

Troy
Troy's Surplus LEGO
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh