 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1706
    Guitar Hero fundraising sale! —Marc Nelson Jr.
   OK, so I've been wanting to get Guitar Hero II for a while, and I realized the only way my wife would let this happen is if I unloaded some LEGO. So I've put a bunch of sets up for sale on BrickLink. Here's what I'm selling: 10 copies of (URL) 4491 (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jul-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)