 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1700 (-5)
  Opening of my Bricklink store: DJ Shop

Hi all, In order to free some space at home (and maybe to buy more stuff... ;-)), I recently opened a Bricklink store called (URL) DJ Shop>. Please have a look! I have a nice variety of MISB sets, new parts and minifigs. You'll also find my custom (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  FREE* delivery to BrickWorld! and 20% off* (ends 15th June!)

Hello! I am offering FREE* delivery of your order to BrickWorld. FREE* delivery offer/sale ends TOMORROW! 15th June! I will be at BrickWorld 21st-24th June only. There are lots of HTF (hard to find/rare) items, all now reduced for a limited time! (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Less than 24 hours left! Now 25% off!

Just to make it that much more interesting! Less than 24 hours left to the sale! 25% off new items! 40% off used! www.LittlePlasticBricks.com (URL) (17 years ago, 10-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  FREE* order delivery to BrickWorld! +15% off*

Hello! I am offering FREE* delivery of your order to BrickWorld - FREE* delivery offer ends Friday, 15th June! Or if I am close to my luggage limit. I will be at BrickWorld 21st-24th June only. There are lots of HTF (hard to find/rare) items, all (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Sale at Bucy's Bricks!!

Hello. I am trying to clear out some inventory, so I have marked a lot of parts down. Most of my Bricks are 25% off. All Bionicle parts are at least 50% off until I get rid of all of them. All Instructions and Gear are 10% off. Thanks I and look (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact