 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1697
1696  |  1698
Subject:
FREE* order delivery to BrickWorld! +15% off*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2007 07:33:21 GMT

Hello!

I am offering FREE* delivery of your order to BrickWorld - FREE* delivery offer
ends Friday, 15th June! Or if I am close to my luggage limit. I will be at
BrickWorld 21st-24th June only.

There are lots of HTF (hard to find/rare) items, all now reduced for a limited
time!

COD (cash on delivery) is fine and preferred (saves hassles with banks) -
please do not pay with checks or anything non-monetary (these are of no use to
me).

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Legoheads

Many thanks & happy shopping!!! - Please contact me if you need more info.

Mel

*FREE delivery - please do not order HUGE items that I would never get a
chance to take on a plane. Also items that are not allowed within the US due
to product material (maybe something in the 'Gear' section). Nothing bigger
than a baseplate preferably (size wise). If you want to order sets or gear
that is big, please email me first to see if it is OK, before you order!

*15% off is for parts only, other items are also discounted.

Read this post for additional information:
http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=202555

If it is not allowed to bring orders to BrickWorld we can organise it somehow
away from the event.