 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1697
    FREE* order delivery to BrickWorld! +15% off* —Melody Krützfeldt
   Hello! I am offering FREE* delivery of your order to BrickWorld - FREE* delivery offer ends Friday, 15th June! Or if I am close to my luggage limit. I will be at BrickWorld 21st-24th June only. There are lots of HTF (hard to find/rare) items, all (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)