 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1685 (-5)
  2X UCS Batmobile for sale for $42.50 ea./Soccer Field for $12.50

I have two MISB 7784 UCS Batmobiles for sale at $42.50 each in my Brinklink shop as well as a used 3420 Champion Challenge II soccer field at $12.50. Get some bargains here: (URL) Main thomasmain@charter.net (17 years ago, 24-Apr-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  300 sets listed from the years 1992-2002

I have listed 300+ MI(S)B sets today in my Bricklink store. The majority is sealed, and about half have a price sticker. Larger price stickers or dents are disclosed where applicable. The sets spread over various themes, and range from small to (...) (17 years ago, 22-Apr-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Duplo Eggs from 2000 listed!

I have listed 24 of each Duplo Egg from 2000: 2751blue Duplo Egg blue / Little boy with car (URL) Duplo Egg green / Forest Friend (URL) Duplo Egg red / Dog with blanket (URL) Duplo Egg yellow / Mom with baby (URL) are pretty neat little sets, even (...) (17 years ago, 27-Mar-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Get your Wolfpack Money Pouch! 50% OFF!

I have reduced the price on the Wolfpack Money Pouch by 50%! (URL) I am the only one on BL that has these, it's the best price you will get on this cool item! Troy Troy's Surplus LEGO (URL) (18 years ago, 23-Mar-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Special offer to BrickFest/PDX goers

(URL) Blue 2x4 Bricks> is offering both 20% off all orders and free delvery to everyone attending BrickFest/PDX. Just place your order normally, note your automatic 20% discount, pay your invoice before March 28, and we will deliver your order in (...) (18 years ago, 6-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact