 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1684
1683  |  1685
Subject:
300 sets listed from the years 1992-2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2007 16:20:45 GMT

I have listed 300+ MI(S)B sets today in my Bricklink store. The majority is
sealed, and about half have a price sticker. Larger price stickers or dents are
disclosed where applicable. The sets spread over various themes, and range from
small to large. Several rare sets are listed, where the copy I have for sale is
the only one avaialbe. For many others I have the only ones for sale in the US.
As more space becomes available (i.e. I sell some sets...), I will list the next
batch of sets, so keep checking back if there is nothing that you want this time
around....

Paul

<http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy>