 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1679
  Birthday Sale, 39% off 1 lot of your choice at Missing Brick!

Dear LEGO Fans, Today, I will hold my annual birthday sale again. Till tomorrow morning, you can order 1 lot, and I will give you 39% off that lot!!!! You cannot use a coupon (save it for later), and you will have to pay exact postage, but I will (...) (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)