 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1670 (-5)
  Black Friday Sale at BrickLink, starting Thursday

25% off all parts in my BrickLink store. Over 1600 lots included. Ends sometime Friday. (URL) (18 years ago, 23-Nov-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  206 Tusken Raider Encounter (Set 7113) parted

The second day of parting out old sets brings you 206 copies of set 7113 Tusken Raider Encounter! Another oldie from 2002, get your muskets and Sand People now! Newly listed parts can be found here: (URL) check back often as there are plenty more (...) (18 years ago, 21-Nov-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  74 Sith Infiltrators (set 7151) parted out!

Yes, you read that right, as the beginning to my listing of a large amount of back stock, I have parted out 74 copies of set 7151 Sith Infiltrator! This set is originally from 1999 and contains tons of old light and dark gray, as well as some unique (...) (18 years ago, 21-Nov-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New Custom Kits from Advanced LEGO Lighting Systems

(...) I have some new custom lighting kits available for your LEGO train or other lighting applications at my BrickLink store: (URL) The first is a dual-LED kit, useful in dual-ended locomotives like Crocodiles, Bipolars, and other locomotives with (...) (18 years ago, 16-Nov-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Pirates harbor, Puerto Brico the sets

Hello buccaneers, (URL) Just a short message to tell you I turned my Pirates island/harbor Puerto Brico into sets for sale. Clic on the picture to go to my website and see more photos and informations. And don't forget to mention to your friends (...) (18 years ago, 30-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact