 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1630 (-5)
  Final lot for sale

Hello Everyone, I have 8017 pieces still in stock. Current sale value, 60% off my already low prices, is $459.24. I would like to clear the last of this out in one lot. Sale will include a bunch of free stuff like a bag of new minifig heads. I will (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  H.O.B. clearance final week, now at 60% off

Hello, Coming down to the wire. All prices are rock bottom at 60% off our already low prices. Sale ends Friday June 30th. More than 18,000 parts remain. Thanks to all those that have taken advantage of the sale so far!! Greg (URL) (18 years ago, 25-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Clearance Continues.....Now at 50% Off

Hello Everyone, Clearance continues, only a couple weeks left. Now all prices at 50% off our aleady low prices. Everything must go! Seller inquiries welcome. Thanks for all who have ordered already!!! Greg (URL) (18 years ago, 17-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Bloomin' 9V Track

"Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:J0CzL5.1Asq@lugnet.com... (...) I have seen stuff like that on some of my personal track. I live in a high humidity area (North Carolina) and attributed it to that. Have you tried (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  H.O.B. Clearance Continues.....Now 40% Off

Hello Everyone, Entire inventory now at 40% off our already low prices. Everything must go!! Thanks to all who have stopped by and/or ordered!!! Greg (URL) (18 years ago, 10-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact