 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1600 (-20)
  Re: Far North Bricks 55% off sale continues!

Geez, I thought for sure you'd give a link to your shop this time! :D (URL) Far North Bricks> Cheers, Maggie C. (...) (19 years ago, 31-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: Far North Bricks 55% off sale continues!

As per above, the sale is still on in my store, come on in and check out a bargain! If I receive your order before November 5th, 2005, I will apply an additional discount off your order of $5! Applicable only to new orders, existing orders do not (...) (19 years ago, 31-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Far North Bricks 55% off sale!

Hello one and all! It's all at 55% off, and the following conditions apply: 1. Does not include shipping and handling costs. 2. I would like to see as many items as possible gone. Order processing preference will be given to orders that have lots (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  DUPLO Promotional bricks for sale

DUPLO Promotional bricks for sale Duplo "Soccer Summer 2000" Promotional Brick - 4 available. Duplo "Lego Systems Inc. Open Day Saturday, June 24, 1995" Promotional Brick - 2 available. All bricks used and in very good condition. Visit my store: (...) (19 years ago, 22-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Correction! Re: BrickJournal Issue 2 is NOW available for download!!

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Joe Meno wrote: (snip) (...) Sorry gang, the link to ME Models did not work, so here it is correctly - www.me-models.com or (URL) here> (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  BrickJournal Issue 2 is NOW available for download!!

Hi all, BrickJournal #2 is now available for download at (URL) This issue's theme is Mecha, with interviews with Bryce McGlone and Jeff Ranjo. There's also a couple of how-tos by Adam Silcott and Soren Roberts. There's more interviews and (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX) !!

  15% off storewide and Viking creatures added

I like the Viking figs but am not big on the critters so here are the wolves and dragons and wyverns and such (each comes with the set instructions) for sale individually: (URL) Also running 15% off storewide probably through October. Thanks for (...) (19 years ago, 17-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Viking minifigs added!

Let the pillaging and plundering begin! (URL) for checking us out RJ and Kris (URL) (19 years ago, 27-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  The Brick Link for Relief is Underway!

Hi all, For disaster relief, participating BrickLink shops are in a Brick Link for relief effort! These shops will be donating proceeds to the Red Cross and include: (URL) The Legobah System> (URL) ToysNTreasures> (URL) NVR2MNYLEGOS> (URL) Finder's (...) (19 years ago, 21-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.people, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  The Dirty Brickster is Coming!!!

Yes, once again it is time for the Dirty Brickster at NWBrickCon. Yes, it is once again time to peruse your various Lego and Lego related stuff to find that perfect gift to exchange, that thing you don't really need but that someone else may go (...) (19 years ago, 9-Sep-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.sealug) !!

  More Vendors Wanted at NWBrickCon Brick Bazaar

This is somewhat of a repeat, but the deadline for pre-registration is fast approaching... Bring your Lego wares to NWBrickCon! NWBrickCon will be held October 7th-9th at the Seattle Center. And the Brick Bazaar is a fanstastic time to unload your (...) (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.sealug) !!

  Re: Crazy idea for third-party Factory-like service

(...) From a technical standpoint, I think this wouldn't be too hard to do. You'd query each vendor with the list of parts, and taking into account the vendor's minimum lot size for each part, get back a mock order that covers as much of that parts (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  BrickFest leftovers and comments

Well BrickFest 2005 was the best yet and I finally finished unpacking all my equipment. Thanks to all that stopped by and bought engraved bricks or just stopped by to say hello. On my return, I found I had about a dozen engraved BrickFest minifigs (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  selling out Todd Lehman's closet

Hey everyone. Todd recently moved from a huge apartment to a tiny one, and as part of that, he's had to part with some of his "non-core" collection. (Which is still a ton of really good stuff.) Karen and I are helping him sell it all via our (...) (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  NWBrickCon is Coming! Vendors are Needed!

I'm in charge of the Brick Bazaar at NWBrickCon again this year, and it is comming up fast! This year NWBrickCon will be held October 7th-9th at the Seattle Center. The Brick Bazaar will be a much better location this year (the Olympic Room) than (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.sealug) !!

  Sale prices up to 75% off - limited time

Discounts in my BrickLink store are at an average of 60% off (20 - 75% off individually) until 9 PM, August 12th CST (BrickLink time.) Total 5,069 items in 237 lots in 73 categories still to go - don't make me extend this into the weekend! Thanks (...) (19 years ago, 12-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  BL: "Red Brick" sale - 15-40% off everything

Shoppers, To encourage my rapidly approaching red BL feedback brick I'm bumping up sale prices on the whole store: 15% off all sets 40% off all DUPLO categories (lots of Castle goodies) 25% off everything else This will last at least through the (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  BL: Parts and figs 33% off

I am having a sale in my Bricklink shop: (URL) sale will run thru the weekend - all figs and parts (with excption of promo bricks) are 33% off. Orders form the USA over $100 will get free shipping. Orders over $100 from outside the USA will get (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Summer holidays at Bric-k-one

Hi to all! My BrickLink store Bric-k-one will close from 27th June and it will reopen on 22nd August 2005. All orders must be paid before the 5th July. If you had an idea to place an order into my store, don't wait too much or you could find it (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Free S@H catalog with purchase at Piglet's Hut

Hi everyone, I have two Canadian January 2005 S@H catalogs that I need get rid of, and I also need to generate some sales for my little store, so here it is: I'm giving them away to the first two orders over $10 at my store. Those that buy the (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact