 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1582
1581  |  1583
Subject:
Summer holidays at Bric-k-one
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 11:54:06 GMT

Hi to all!

My BrickLink store Bric-k-one will close from 27th June and it will reopen on
22nd August 2005. All orders must be paid before the 5th July.

If you had an idea to place an order into my store, don't wait too much or you
could find it closed (and you will have to wait up to August). :-)

Have nice summer holidays!

Luca

Bric-k-one:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Legoitalia