 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1598
  Far North Bricks 55% off sale!

Hello one and all! It's all at 55% off, and the following conditions apply: 1. Does not include shipping and handling costs. 2. I would like to see as many items as possible gone. Order processing preference will be given to orders that have lots (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Far North Bricks 55% off sale continues!

As per above, the sale is still on in my store, come on in and check out a bargain! If I receive your order before November 5th, 2005, I will apply an additional discount off your order of $5! Applicable only to new orders, existing orders do not (...) (19 years ago, 31-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Far North Bricks 55% off sale continues!

Geez, I thought for sure you'd give a link to your shop this time! :D (URL) Far North Bricks> Cheers, Maggie C. (...) (19 years ago, 31-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: Far North Bricks 55% off sale continues!

Hmm I keep forgetting that not everyone has eyes with which to find my shop in the bricklink listing. :D Also, as of this posting, there's about $176 worth of stock left at discount prices - I'm hoping someone could clean out all of it for me! :D (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

"Geoffrey Hyde" <g.hyde@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:Ip0M9s.Dyv@lugnet.com... Hello one and all! It was all at 55% off, and now it's all gone! Many thanks to everyone who participated in both current and past sales at Far North Bricks, as (...) (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)