 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1602
Re: Far North Bricks 55% off sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 09:48:42 GMT

"Geoffrey Hyde" <g.hyde@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
news:Ip0M9s.Dyv@lugnet.com...
Hello one and all! It was all at 55% off, and now it's all gone!  Many
thanks to everyone who participated in both current and past sales at Far
North Bricks, as the bricklink announcement states, I will be spending some
time deciding what parts I need and what parts I can sell out of my used
collection of parts, so please look for announcements regarding future sales
of LEGO at Far North Bricks after the New Year.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde