 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1582
    Summer holidays at Bric-k-one —Luca Giannitti
   Hi to all! My BrickLink store Bric-k-one will close from 27th June and it will reopen on 22nd August 2005. All orders must be paid before the 5th July. If you had an idea to place an order into my store, don't wait too much or you could find it (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)