 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1570 (-5)
  Annual Irish Holiday sale - 25% off most parts, sale on sets, etc!

Limerick's Pot of Gold (URL) Scott (20 years ago, 16-Mar-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Psst... Wanna Buy a Designer Watch, Cheap?

Okay, maybe not designer, but the closest thing you'll find in LEGO! Celebrate Spring with this great addition to your AFOL wardrobe, or give one to the NLSO or KABOB as a gift! (URL) / Available in pink:> (2 URLs) / and the elusive blue model:> (...) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: Request for New Selling Group

(...) I agree. I thought that BST was for direct person-to-person transactions. Lugnet created a specific group for brickshops to remove the BL ads from the old fashioned classified type ads. That kind of division is in effect for eBay auctions. (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricks from 152 bonus boxes (tub 4679) listed at Missing Brick

Hi all, I just loaded the bricks that were in 152 bonus boxes strapped to the 4679 tubs into my store (phew, what a sort that was!). I previously loaded some in my store, and now simply updated quantities, so almost no wanted notifications went out. (...) (20 years ago, 25-Feb-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Mini-fig sale February Only!

Hello all! All mini-figs are on sale during February only at Brick-A-Thon. Buy a Lando mini-fig and get a 10% off coupon for future store purchase! Great sell, please stop in! Over 75,000 parts and growing every day. Low prices, great selection! (...) (20 years ago, 23-Feb-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact