 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1565 (-5)
  Blanket Sale at LFB's Useful Bits Unltd.!

Hi, everyone! I've uploaded a bit more brick and have decided to try and clear out some of the old inventory (especially the rare bits). To that end, I have put *everything* in my shop on 25%-off sale, including my strange tan, dark grey, brown, (...) (20 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  RENE VIRSIK WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!!!!

I'm posting this because there's nothing left to do. I purchased many Lego from Rene Virsik. I sent him $200 and he never sent the item. He did the same with AT LEAST 3 other individuals! PayPal was not available as he lives in SLovakia. I had done (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New BL shop: Brick Ticket starting with 25% off sale

Hi all, I broke up several 4562 sets and made them available at my new store "Brick Ticket": (URL) I set prices at the average sale price and then marked everything 25% off. All parts are brand new and haven't been picked through yet so I hope you (...) (20 years ago, 16-Feb-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Anyone do business with Rene Virsik? (Bricklink: Skala)

I am wondering if anyone has done business with Rene Virsik. The Bricklink store is (was) Skala! I would like to know also if anyone can get in touch with this person. Thank you. Brendan Duck360198@aol.com (20 years ago, 13-Feb-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  No coupon Sale!

You don't need no stinkin' coupon at Bricks w/o Mortar! We have put more than 250,000 parts on sale for the next 48 hours. Prices reduced from our already low prices. Come check it out and above all....keep on building. RJ (URL) (20 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact