 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1560 (-5)
  Missing Brick, 37% off any single lot order.

Another year older, time flies when youre having fun.... To celebrate, I have the following offer, please read carefully: I will give you off 37% off on orders that have only 1 lot. So, order a single lot from my store, and receive 37% off. However, (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  50% off at Hooked on Bricks

Hello Everyone, Hooked on Bricks is having a 48 hour sale to help finance the installation of additional shelving. We currently have over 200K in additional inventory that needs a place to live. Almost everything in stock, including all sets, have (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Announcing the Ikros War Chest

Hey all! I'd like to announce my Bricklink store, Ikros War Chest, is now open for business! And in honor of that, I'm holding a opening promotion. For every $5 you order from my store, your name will be entered into a drawing for $5 credit good for (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Final Inventory Reduction at Brickenplate Bricklink Shop

I'm having a final clearance liquidation of inventory in my Bricklink shop. Check out these sets for great savings: (URL) [LEGOSet 4508] $31.50 [LEGOSet 6735] 3 copies!!! $3.75 ea. [LEGOSet 7043] $5.25 [LEGOSet 4090] $7.50 [LEGOSet 4796] 4 copies!!! (...) (20 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Missing Brick, Free S&H: 40% off all used items.

40% off all used items, including old train sets, minifigs, several 1000's of lots of individual elements, as well as instructions. No exceptions!! As always, FREE S&H for USA/Canada, and all other countreis very low rates (you pay surface rate, I (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact