 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1560
1559  |  1561
Subject:
Missing Brick, 37% off any single lot order.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 13:07:50 GMT

Another year older, time flies when youre having fun....

To celebrate, I have the following offer, please read carefully:

I will give you off 37% off on orders that have only 1 lot. So, order a single
lot from my store, and receive 37% off. However, due to the fact that these
lots can cost me more to ship than the value, no free shipping on this
offer. I'll calculate the discount manually, and add the shipping costs (=
only actual postage, no handling), and then send you an invoice. I may
estimate postage, if the actual costs turn out to be less, I'll refund you the
overpaid amount. If the actual postage is more, I'll pay the rest. Not valid in
combination with other offers/coupons. Offer valid as long as it is Feb 9th
somewhere on the globe.

If your 1 lot order is below my $9.00 minimum, use the bypass password
to place your order. That password is: broke

Play well.

Paul

To place an order, go here:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy