 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1542
  Help me get rid of some of my inventory!

First up, please be sure to read the terms & conditions of my store, Far North Bricks. Also please note that some of the used torsos may be more faded or scratched than the others, however, if you want to enquire about a particular torso I'm more (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Help me get rid of some of my inventory!

I've decided to add the following bonus for cleaning lots out of my inventory these will qualify you for them regardless of whether you qualify for the other bulk discount amounts: 5% additional discount for 15 or more lots cleaned out of my (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)