 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1539
    Re: Automated Inventory Ordering through Bricklink —Erik Olson
   As a seller, I find this talk disturbing. My job is to take many sets apart and consolidate the pieces. If someone can easily place an order for all the parts from one set... An order of many lots of onesies or twosies is unprofitable because it (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Automated Inventory Ordering through Bricklink —Ross Crawford
     (...) Simple, just cancel the order. If your ToS restrict such orders, then you are within your rights to refuse the service. ROSCO (20 years ago, 15-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Automated Inventory Ordering through Bricklink —David Hurley
   (...) FWIW Such a tool could be used on the seller side as well. So all you'd have to do was fill the order, or like was already said, set flags according to your ToS to only fill orders of a certain size or more. There's no point in speeding up the (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)