 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1505 (-5)
  Re: 5% off sale starting NOW in Far North Bricks!

Doh! Thanks! :-) Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde "Ross Crawford" <rosscraw@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:I62Iwv.1syI@lugnet.com... (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: 5% off sale starting NOW in Far North Bricks!

(...) Hi Geoffrey, Your shop will be easier to find if you post a link ;) (URL) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  5% off sale starting NOW in Far North Bricks!

Starting now, and ending on October 31st, there is a 5% off everything sale in my store, Far North Bricks! Please stop by and check it out. Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?

(...) This is almost a MOC, it's a repaint of the Maersk Cargo Ship. I got all the parts off Bricklink including the instructions. If you look in the folder you'll also see some custom containers made from all Bricklink parts. (URL) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?

(...) In my case it wasn't that I ordered hundreds or thousands of elements to complete a model. In fact, I think I really only needed a handful of slopes, maybe a dozen or two at most. But I needed them in a specific color and I needed them in a (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact