 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1505 (-10)
  Re: 5% off sale starting NOW in Far North Bricks!

Doh! Thanks! :-) Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde "Ross Crawford" <rosscraw@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:I62Iwv.1syI@lugnet.com... (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: 5% off sale starting NOW in Far North Bricks!

(...) Hi Geoffrey, Your shop will be easier to find if you post a link ;) (URL) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  5% off sale starting NOW in Far North Bricks!

Starting now, and ending on October 31st, there is a 5% off everything sale in my store, Far North Bricks! Please stop by and check it out. Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?

(...) This is almost a MOC, it's a repaint of the Maersk Cargo Ship. I got all the parts off Bricklink including the instructions. If you look in the folder you'll also see some custom containers made from all Bricklink parts. (URL) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?

(...) In my case it wasn't that I ordered hundreds or thousands of elements to complete a model. In fact, I think I really only needed a handful of slopes, maybe a dozen or two at most. But I needed them in a specific color and I needed them in a (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Oh my, yes. ( Was: Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?)

(...) The boat, dude. Always the boat. In fact, I think several of the orders that made it possible came from *you*. No, scratch that; I KNOW they did. (URL) You may use whatever picture you like, though of course most of them were taken by others (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  33% off Bionicle sets + Free shipping

Hello, I'd like to clear out the few Bionicle sets that are currently in my Bricklink inventory, so I have marked them down 33%. Also, they now qualify for my "Free domestic shipping on orders over $10" offer, which does not usually apply to my new (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Sale continues at my BrickLink store: ABTF USA

Remaining bulk unsorted lots are now 18% off while the rest of the stock is all 25% off: (URL) my Splash and Store Policies pages indicate, I can only take Paypal (NO cc funded payments) from now on and my store minimum is set at $5.00. Thanks, Bob (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  parts added to my shop 't Speelblokje

Hello All, Lots of parts added to my bricklink shop 't Speelblokje: (URL) The 10% LEGOWORLD discount will be valid until the end of the month oktober. - Because I will be attending LEGOWORLD for 7 days orders placed from 20 oktober until 26 oktober (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Announcing the opening of Far North Bricks!

I am pleased to announce that my shop, Far North Bricks, has opened to international buyers. Shop URL: (URL) are parts from 30 7110s listed, among others, most parts are currently brand new, and after I'm finished cleaning them, I will be adding (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact