 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1480 (-10)
  Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?

Wow! I need to finish up tomorrow, so all this is great! I am going to make room for more graphics! Thanks! P.S. Feel free to keep adding examples (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?

(...) Here are the two best examples I have: (URL) Formeathan The Stormbringer Version 2 (URL) Mark 2 Dunno why, but I seem to have a thing for revising MOCs. Anyway, feel free to use any of the photos (with credit ;) you find in the two galleries. (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?

(...) (URL) Over 9000 1 x 1> of course only about 8700 of them from BL (wink). Janey "Red Brick" (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?

(...) lol, take your pick! (7 URLs) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?

(...) Hm, I just ordered from you! Anyways, try this: Disney's Nautilus (URL) Meno .space paparazzi! (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?

(...) (URL) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  What did you make with your BrickLink order?

I need an example of a MOC that was made possible by BrickLink orders. Original builder only please - I want your permission to use your photo (with credit) in a slide show. -Erik (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  ALL Pirate sets for sale

I've put my WHOLE collection of pirate sets on bricklink. These are ALL the sets there are ! I also put them there at very sharp prices...:-)) (URL) fun shopping ! Vincent Demmink The Netehrlands (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  LEGO World Discount

LEGO World is coming up... Every order placed from today (oktober 10th) until LEGO World,9 which starts at oktober 21, receives a 10% discount. (URL) ver much (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Time to sign up for the Brick Bazaar at NWBrickCon!

The ever popular Brick Bazaar is comming to NWBrickCon in Seattle this year. Now is the time to sign up to reserve a table to sell your stuff! Hours for the bazaar are more limited than in the past to concentrate sales and to give bazaar (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.bc) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact