 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1475 (-10)
  Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?

(...) (URL) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  What did you make with your BrickLink order?

I need an example of a MOC that was made possible by BrickLink orders. Original builder only please - I want your permission to use your photo (with credit) in a slide show. -Erik (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  ALL Pirate sets for sale

I've put my WHOLE collection of pirate sets on bricklink. These are ALL the sets there are ! I also put them there at very sharp prices...:-)) (URL) fun shopping ! Vincent Demmink The Netehrlands (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  LEGO World Discount

LEGO World is coming up... Every order placed from today (oktober 10th) until LEGO World,9 which starts at oktober 21, receives a 10% discount. (URL) ver much (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Time to sign up for the Brick Bazaar at NWBrickCon!

The ever popular Brick Bazaar is comming to NWBrickCon in Seattle this year. Now is the time to sign up to reserve a table to sell your stuff! Hours for the bazaar are more limited than in the past to concentrate sales and to give bazaar (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.bc) !!

  40% off most things sale in BrickLink store A Brick Too Far USA

Sale in progress - 40% most things and 15% off all bulk unsorted lots: (URL) minimum is back down to $6 since the auction is now over and payment options have returned to their usual self. Thanks, Bob (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bulk Listing Now Available at AuctionBrick.com

We are pleased to annouce our new Bulk Lister at (URL) AuctionBrick.com>! With the bulk lister you can list up to 100 items at a time by uploading a simple CSV file. To make it even easier you can download your current listings in a CSV file, make (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce.auctionbrick, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: Entire BrickLink store contents for sale - A Brick Too Far USA

(...) Less than 2 days before the auction for my store contents ends. To sweeten the deal, I am offering the following: If the reserve price is met, then I WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING via FedEx Ground for the store contents. In other words, the buyer of (...) (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Go Red Sox! Get Red Sox Lego Here!

I have put 20 of the ultra-rare Red Sox minifigs and 5 of the Duplo promo bricks up for sale in my Bricklink shop. Hurry on over and get them now! Minifigs: (URL) Promo Bricks: (URL) SPECIAL -- buy one of each and you will get $10 knocked off the (...) (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  new parts added

Hallo all, Today I have added some new parts have a look at: (URL) buying (20 years ago, 2-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact