 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1460 (-10)
  BL: 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer - FREE shipping

I am giving FREE SHIPPING on the 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer to USA buyers only. This is a great chance to get this set MISB and not have to worry about high shipping charges for this huge and heavy set. You can add as much to your order as you (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  All Instructions on Sale at Abracadabrick!

Hi everyone, I've just put all the instructions on sale at (URL) my BrickLink store>. Almost all are 50% off! Roy (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Lasting Toys Inc has re-opened on BrickLink so happy hunting!

We finally got all our inventory udpated/moved to a new warehouse facility so hopefully things will be much easier to pull/ship now instead of hunting ALL OVER THE HOUSE!! Www.LastingToys.Com Have fun! (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...

(...) But I just checked my local TRU in Toronto on Monday and they don't have it. Does anyone know if this will be showing up in Canada? Keith (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...

(...) Gary, check this page: (URL) are multiple listings for several of the colors you mention. And I would keep checking back because sellers are just now finding those sets (at Toys R Us) so they'll be parting them out for a while. HTH, Maggie C. (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Auction ending 1 day for 100s of Lego windows & doors

Reserve lowered to $15 on this auction ending soon: (URL) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Free silver brick or $5 off when you spend $50 at Erik's Extra Pieces

Erik's Extra Pieces reached 50,000 pieces for the first time today! (URL) celebrate, I am offering a free Chrome Silver Brick with any order of $50 or more, or $5 off. (Shipping still applies at actual cost + $1.) Worldwide shipping always (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Free purple bricks!

Starting today until the end of the month or until we run out[1], we will include in your order 1 purple 1x1 brick for each dollar spent[2] in Bricks w/o Mortar. Everything in the store has been marked down 10-15% off, so stock up and get some free (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  FS: Bulk plates in numerous colors & sizes just added to my BrickLink store - ABTF USA

Have added several bulk unsorted lots of plates of various sizes and shapes in my store. Including 2 POUNDS of Classic Light Grey plates and wings!! (URL) white, blue, black and yellow have also been added. Thanks, Bob (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  The Help-me-buy-the-Star-Wars-Trilogy-on-DVD sale

Hello all, Well, the original Star Wars trilogy comes out on DVD in just under a week, and I'm in need of some cash to buy it. To this end, I have marked everything in my Bricklink store down 25%! Also, please remember that all orders over $10 (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact