 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1453
1452  |  1454
Subject:
Free purple bricks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 22:41:29 GMT

Starting today until the end of the month or until we run out[1], we will
include in your order 1 purple 1x1 brick for each dollar spent[2] in Bricks
w/o Mortar. Everything in the store has been marked down 10-15% off, so stock
up and get some free purple bricks[3].

Thanks to all in advance

RJ and Kris
http://www.brickswithoutmortar.com

[1]We currently have around 2000 purple 1x1 bricks to give away.
[2]Ask nicely and we may include even more!
[3]No Barney's will be injured or disposed of during the course of this
promotion.