 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1455 (-10)
  Auction ending 1 day for 100s of Lego windows & doors

Reserve lowered to $15 on this auction ending soon: (URL) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Free silver brick or $5 off when you spend $50 at Erik's Extra Pieces

Erik's Extra Pieces reached 50,000 pieces for the first time today! (URL) celebrate, I am offering a free Chrome Silver Brick with any order of $50 or more, or $5 off. (Shipping still applies at actual cost + $1.) Worldwide shipping always (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Free purple bricks!

Starting today until the end of the month or until we run out[1], we will include in your order 1 purple 1x1 brick for each dollar spent[2] in Bricks w/o Mortar. Everything in the store has been marked down 10-15% off, so stock up and get some free (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  FS: Bulk plates in numerous colors & sizes just added to my BrickLink store - ABTF USA

Have added several bulk unsorted lots of plates of various sizes and shapes in my store. Including 2 POUNDS of Classic Light Grey plates and wings!! (URL) white, blue, black and yellow have also been added. Thanks, Bob (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  The Help-me-buy-the-Star-Wars-Trilogy-on-DVD sale

Hello all, Well, the original Star Wars trilogy comes out on DVD in just under a week, and I'm in need of some cash to buy it. To this end, I have marked everything in my Bricklink store down 25%! Also, please remember that all orders over $10 (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Discounts at Abracadabrick!

Hi all, I've just added quite a few new items, and placed many others on sale at my BrickLink shop (URL) Abracadbrick>. Stop by and check it out. Roy (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  25% off almost all items in my BrickLink store - ABTF USA

Except for bulk unsorted lots, all items are now 25 percent off in my store, A Brick Too Far USA. Click and have fun: (URL) buyers in my store still get free Lego when they order from me again! Thanks, Bob (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  11 Bulk Lego lots still available in my BrickLink shop - A Brick Too Far USA

Wheels and tires (or is that tyres?): (URL) 1x1's (not 2x4 lumber for sure): (URL) with (love) handles: (URL) (please drink responsibly): (URL) (will the real panel please stand up): (URL) (I am not counting these - no way) pieces: (URL) and (no (...) (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Brick Piles clearout sale / end of the Santa Fe B-unit run

I will be moving soon, and to help me make it easier I've discounted loads of stuff and uploaded several new sets. Also, the final 2 B-units have been uploaded. After this I won't be making any more of these! Please contact me if you want a quote on (...) (20 years ago, 12-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Wiggenhorn's Wares: new policies and prices at BrickLink shop

I've recently upgraded my PayPal account and can now accept all forms of PayPal payments. To partially offset the PayPal fees, I've instituted a modest $1.00 minimum on all purchases. Additionally, I have repriced my inventory so that all of my (...) (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact