 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1425
    Re: suspended Bricklink shops —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) I don't understand _your_ point. Is it that people are weak or inconsiderate? Chris (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: suspended Bricklink shops —Johannes Koehler
   Hello! (...) I assume people just don't bother with an affair that is nothing to anybody but Admin and Lar. BrickLink is still the best source for LEGO parts. Solidarity with either Admin or Lar doesn't help anybody at all. First of all not my (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.debate)