 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1421
  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

(...) Given the vast number of sellers who do just that (especially in terms of S&H/insurance surcharges), without getting into trouble over it, I'm guessing from that that it's okay to say "If you buy X, you must also buy Y", but that it's not okay (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

(...) This is now not possible, as Bricklink has been changed (URL) to allow buyers to add the remainder to their cart, even if it's not a multiple of the bulk amount. That is I believe what prompted Lar to enter the description that caused this (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

(...) I read the TOS again yesterday and didn't see any of this mentioned. Again, I think it's unfortunate that the TOS doesn't spell out what types of additional rules are allowed and what types aren't. (...) I have a feeling that this wouldn't be (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.debate)