 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1419
    Re: suspended Bricklink shops —Jamie Dunn
   (...) Personally, I see it as resolved now. Almost all of us can all still buy or sell. Follow the rules. It can be debated all we want, but to me, it is resolved. (and I stress - To Me) Jamie Jamie (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: suspended Bricklink shops —Jeff Findley
   (...) Larry didn't break any rule spelled out in the TOS. That's the problem. He broke an "unwritten rule" and when he tried to fix the problem, he found that he was still breaking some "unwritten rule". When one enters into such an agreement (like (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.debate)