 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1414
Re: suspended Bricklink shops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 15:27:08 GMT

Purple Dave wrote in message ...
It won't be quite as easy as being able to replenish stock from 0 quantity, • but
if it's so much trouble to reenter the info, have you considered setting up • TXT
files with the various bits so you can just cut and paste instead of having • to
retype everything from memory?  Sure it's a low-tech partial solution, but • it
should be better than the current alternative.

Been there, done that :-) It's still a a nuisance, and the more of them you
have, the more of a nuisance it is. Many of my kits are simply not on BL
because I got fed up with the messing around required to get them on there
(especially after some of my extended descriptions up and disappeared...).
And it's against the BL TOS for me to link to my own site, quite reasonably,
because I sell directly from that site. So, BL misses out on the possible
commissions for those kits.

Kevin
Farmhouse kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-farm.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: