 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1400 (-5)
  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

(...) That's your option. However, that's not what Larry was doing. "Think about it." (...) Who are you to say such a thing? Unlike Larry, you contribute virtually nothing to LUGNET and many of us (even people who might agree with you on many (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

(...) What I find really sad in all of this is, though you're toeing a line and being consistent in your arguments, you're *really* using this incident as an opportunity to stick it to Larry. Pathetic, but expected. -Tim (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

(...) I'm not counting, but I'm aware of a lot of posts which say Dan was correct. I'd also suggest that there will be a lot of BL users who are indifferent to the mess Larry has got himself in. A further group is probably unaware (despite Larry’s (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

Wow. 2500+ words! Is an executive summery available? (...) IMHO this whole thing should have stayed private. Scott A PS Was cross posting to .general really req'd? (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

(...) Hmm. So if I think that the LUGNET ToS is unfair and has room for improvement, should I just engage in "something like civil disobedience" to make my point? Think about it. (...) That is your view. But if you search for words like "malicious", (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact