 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1395
    Re: suspended Bricklink shops —David Laswell
   (...) It won't be quite as easy as being able to replenish stock from 0 quantity, but if it's so much trouble to reenter the info, have you considered setting up TXT files with the various bits so you can just cut and paste instead of having to (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: suspended Bricklink shops —Kevin Wilson
   Purple Dave wrote in message ... (...) but (...) TXT (...) to (...) it (...) Been there, done that :-) It's still a a nuisance, and the more of them you have, the more of a nuisance it is. Many of my kits are simply not on BL because I got fed up (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)