 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1310 (-5)
  New KK2 set -- The Castle of Morcia *cheap*

I am selling the The Castle of Morcia set for LESS than you can get it in the store. (URL) Happy hunting! Better act fast!! Mark P LoB (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Sale!

Sale! (URL) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  BL: 1x6 Pink Plates CHEAP!

Time for me to clear out another lot of mine - this time its the 1x6 pink plate for only 10 cents each -- and for as low as 7 cents if you buy in bulk. So hurry on over and get some while you still can! Last time I blew out a part I sold over 1200 (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Amazingly low prices-- lots of great Train parts!

(...) I hope everything's OK with John I haven't got an invoice yet either :( ROSCO (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: Amazingly low prices-- lots of great Train parts!

(...) What, you didn't get an invoice either? (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact