 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1308
    BL: 1x6 Pink Plates CHEAP! —Mark Papenfuss
   Time for me to clear out another lot of mine - this time its the 1x6 pink plate for only 10 cents each -- and for as low as 7 cents if you buy in bulk. So hurry on over and get some while you still can! Last time I blew out a part I sold over 1200 (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)