 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1280 (-5)
  Just Added the Astrobot/Space Promotional Torsos To Shop

I just added 200 of the hard to find promotional Astrobot torso's: (URL) These are from sets 3928 & 3929 which only given away as promotions, as far as I know. They are in my shop, DB's: (URL) Get them while they last. Daniel (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  *NEW* Classic Space Logo torsos! CHEAP! (Bricklink)

I have just uploaded a bunch of the coolest torso to hit the streets in a VERY long time. If you are a classic space fan, moonbase fan or just a .space fan you will love this! (URL) fig that torso comes on has sold for OVER $10!! Thats crazy! Come (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricklink inventory update

Hello to you all, Today I have updated my Bricklink inventory and added some new sets: (URL) buying! Greetings from the Netherlands Maico Arts 't Speelblokje (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  bricklnk inventory update

Hello to you all, Today I have updated my Bricklink inventory and added some new sets: (URL) buying! Greetings from the Netherlands Maico Arts 't Speelblokje (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bricklink Down??

Bricklink has been intermittently up and down all day. Hopefully the nightly reboot will correct whatever the issue seems to be. Troy "Daniel Barrett" <daniel.barrett2@comcast.net> wrote in message news:HwnDwC.1Lqs@lugnet.com... (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact