 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1275 (-5)
  Bricklink Down??

I can't seem to access Bricklink this afternoon, is it down? Daniel (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Orange parts are on sale, 20% off

(URL) (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Sets for Sale - or - I Need Your Money

Hello noble shoppers, Having run into the always wonderful financial difficulties, I'm trying to offload my MISB sets to scratch together some cash. This is a small lot of sets, but there's some real goodies. The highlights include (URL) Jabba's (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  my-favorite-band-is-coming-to-town-so-I-need-the-cash sale

The bad news is the premature end of my 15% off storewide until the 15th sale. The good news is the 30% off storewide until at least the 15th sale. This puts many of my items at the lowest prices on BrickLink. Lots of Star Wars sets, some Harry (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Inventory for sale....REDUCED

I am moving in a week and would really like to sell this inventory before I move. On that note I am reducing my asking price to $400 for everything listed in my shop. This is less than half the already low prices I usually list at and includes some (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact