 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1270
  Inventory for sale........

For sale is my entire inventory from Hooked on Bricks. Current stats are as follows: Total 2,213 items of which 518 are unique in 98 categories. My inventory total $ value: $866.38 All parts are sorted and bagged. I would like to get $500 for (...) (20 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Inventory for sale....REDUCED

I am moving in a week and would really like to sell this inventory before I move. On that note I am reducing my asking price to $400 for everything listed in my shop. This is less than half the already low prices I usually list at and includes some (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)