 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1270 (-10)
  Inventory for sale........

For sale is my entire inventory from Hooked on Bricks. Current stats are as follows: Total 2,213 items of which 518 are unique in 98 categories. My inventory total $ value: $866.38 All parts are sorted and bagged. I would like to get $500 for (...) (20 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  bricklnk inventory update

Hello to you all, Today I have updated my Bricklink inventory and added some new sets: (URL) buying! Greetings from the Netherlands Maico Arts 't Speelblokje (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  15% off everything sale in "A Brick Too Far USA" (Bricklink)

In honor of discovering for the first time that I am on someone's Stop List (kinda funny since I am not a buyer anymore, just a curious window shopper sometimes), it's time for a small sale: (URL) Due to time constraints, I can only ship within the (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  St. Patty's Day Sale

For today only I have marked my entire inventory down to 17% off. Stop by and have a look, I might just have something you need or have been waiting to buy at a discount. As always, if there is something in particular you are looking for, don't (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Storewide Sale - Happy St. Patrick's Day!

= Annual Storewide St. Patrick's Day Sale = Around 100,000 parts, figures, and sets. Entire store is marked down off already low prices, nothing held back. Enjoy, and may the luck of the Irish be with you! Limerick's Pot of Gold: (URL) Scott (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  For Sale: 7166 Imperial Shuttles

This is a great classic Star Wars set, with an excellent part selection. (URL) for only $39.99. Ask for $2 off a metal brick when you order a shuttle! --Bram (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Hello to you all,

Hello to you all, Today I have updated my Bricklink inventory: (URL) buying! Greetings from the Netherlands Maico Arts (21 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Custom trafficlight

Howdy folks.I am selling my latest version of trafficlights.I recently redid all of my trafficlights that I put in our clubs layouts(my 3rd version).After redoing them I ended up with way more then we will ever use so I'm selling the surplus.These (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: 18 different Custom Lego Space sets available

(...) Hi Mike, wow, thanks for the post! Lots of great analysis and thought placed here. I think you have identified a lot of good factors behind trying to set a 'fair' price. For example, I do get most of my parts from Bricklink rather than parting (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: 18 different Custom Lego Space sets available

(...) thanks much for taking the time to share your insights with me about custom set pricing. I can tell you spend a lot of time thinking about all the variables that go into a price, too. I have readjusted my prices as a result, but due to some of (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.theory)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact