 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1245 (-10)
  BrickLink Outage

Anyone know the status? Started getting asp errors last night, something about insufficient storage... -Rob. (21 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Some New Sets Added to TSSC Remnants at Great Prices, existing stock at 20% off!

To All, After having raided various retail establishemnts to my heart's content, I realized I spent a bit much, so I have decided to sell some off, and that means good deals for you! I found some good deals on various Star Wars, Life on Mars, and (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Auctions at BrickFest PDX 2004

Ready to get some deals? Have some surplus LEGO you need to unload? Remember the excitement of your last great find? It is getting dusty on your shelf now - time to pass it along! Put it in the auction to be held at (URL) BrickFest PDX 2004>! We (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, FTX) !!

  Time for a SALE in the Land of Bricks!

Having a sale in my Bricklink shop - Land of Bricks. All parts and minifigs are 25% off. Come by and visit and see what I have for you! (URL) P LoB (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Star Wars special at Cosmic Toys

From now until midnight Sunday (4 Jan 2004) I'm running a special deal. Purchase any Star Wars LEGO set worth $35 or more and you will get a 3343 Droid Fig pack for free. Purchase any Star Wars LEGO set worth $100 or more and you will get two 3343 (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricklink store (A Brick Too Far) open again plus a 25% off sale on entire inventory

A Brick Too Far is open again after a short break. Plus there is a 25% off sale on my entire inventory! (URL) (21 years ago, 29-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New 50% off plus reduced prices at my bricklink shop yellowcastle

(...) All items are now at 50% off plus prices have been lowered on almost everything. Last week of sale. All inventory must go before Jan 1. Please check it out today. (...) (21 years ago, 26-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Lots of orange and red parts, catalogs, at Abracadabrick

Hi all, I've just added thousands of orange and red bricks, plates, slopes, etc. to my (URL) Bricklink store, Abracadabrick>. I've also added a good number of catalogs, and I have others that there were no entries for. Just let me know what you're (...) (21 years ago, 20-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  40% off parts and minifgs at bricklink shop yellowcastle

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ben Gatrelle wrote: Also marked down all parts and minifigs at bricklink shop - 40% off. (URL) Thanks for looking. (...) (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  NEW SETS further reduced at yellowcastle.com marketplace

Please look at my inventory at my yellowcastle marketplace. All new sets, all well below MSRP (most at about 50% off). Lots of small Star Wars, Harry Potter, and a variety of Technic, town, new orient adventurers, and more. (URL) I'm trying to clear (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact