 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1244
1243  |  1245
Subject:
Some New Sets Added to TSSC Remnants at Great Prices, existing stock at 20% off!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 00:25:36 GMT

To All,

After having raided various retail establishemnts to my heart's content, I
realized I spent a bit much, so I have decided to sell some off, and that means
good deals for you!  I found some good deals on various Star Wars, Life on Mars,
and Island Extreme Stunts sets, and have priced them at what I bought them for.
They are the lowest on Bricklink right now, and there is even some special
tiered pricing on them if you buy them all!

I have also discounted the remaining used set inventory 20% off, and there are
plenty of great sets such as TECHNIC, Space, Town, and even Castle!

So there are some great deals to be had, so stop on by. Thanks!

Here is the store link:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=ssanburn

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,
Scott Sanburn