 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1230 (-5)
  Discounts available the next couple days

To celebrate the Holiday season and the store inventory exceeding 100,000 parts, the following discounts will be available at *Called to Construct* for the next couple days: 5$ off any purchase of 50$ or more or 10$ off any purchase of 75$ or more (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  HP, SW Minifigs available at LFB's Useful Bits (bricklink)

Hi, Just a note to say that I've listed a bunch of minifigs on my bricklink shop. After doing a ton of sorting for the next big project, I decided to sell off most of the figs in my shop below: (URL) in, have a look! (nb: I will be away from 12-22 (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: sale at bricklink and further reduced in yellowcastle marketplace

All parts and minifigs are now down to 20% off original, and sets at yellowcastle marketplace are reduced even further. Must clear out inventory, so this is it! Buy now, don't wait. (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  December Sale

From now until December 23rd, the first 75 orders of $15 or more receive a free 1807 Santa Set ( (URL) ) at Vicki's Yoggi's. The 1st 20 orders of $25 or more will receive a free set of 4 Lego Star Wars posters. So stop on by and check us out at (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricklink downtime today @ 6pm EST

Bricklink.com will be taken down today at 6pm Eastern time for hardware maintenance. This maintenance will take 3-4 hours to complete. This downtime does not affect any other sites currently hosted at Northstar Computer Systems. Thanks for your (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact