 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 122
  Re: Brickbay?

(...) Once upon a time, I remember Larry mentioning that www.miltontrainworks.com and www.bricksmiths.com are hosted on the same box as brickbay. Taceroutes to both those sited produced results similar to what I have been seeing with brickbay. Those (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Brickbay?

Ray & All, (...) Hmm.... well, my personal site is on the same server too, www.scottesanburn.org. It is not working either. : / That's all right, I am still working on transferring it from Geocities, ever so slowly. : ) Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Brickbay?

(...) I am not very good at interpreting traceroutes... can someone that knows how to read this tell me what it means: (it's from an internal network at a client I am at, you can figure out who but you'll have to work for it, please don't post who, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)