 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1215 (-10)
  A Spiff(y) deal on SW sets from Cosmic Toys

From now, while supply lasts, anytime you order a Star Wars Lego set from Cosmic Toys, you get to select a free Mead Star Wars Portfolio from the list below. These portfolios are made from light weight cardboard and were sold as holders for school (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bulk lots added to GoB - Talon's Nest

I have added a bunch of bulk lots of bricks/plates/slopes/etc, at some pretty steep discounts... I will be parting out another batch of sets in the next week, more bulk lots will probably be added. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Markdowns in Talon's Nest, even on cheapest stuff on BL!

I want to increase my car downpayment (2nd new car ever, it's been 18 years since the last one!) even more, so I am going through my entire inventory and reducing parts/sets/minifigs here and there. I have even reduced prices on stuff that was (...) (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Final Listings from The Vault

This will be your final update from The Vault (www.insidethevault.com), as we are about to close up shop. And I even dug out a few new items just for old times sake. :) This is your LAST CHANCE to order! I will accept orders through MONDAY NOVEMBER (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Halloween minifig sale no tricks all treats!

From now until 12 midnight tonight all minifigs will be on sale in Bricks w/o Mortar. Remember, the free shipping on US orders over 50.00 still applies until midnight tonight. International orders will get 25% off their shipping with a $50 order as (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Cheapest on Bricklink: 10002 Railroad Club Car

Cheapest on Bricklink: (URL) 10002> (URL) $35.99 + $8 shipping wordwide Scott A Have you had a look at Arthurs Seat Yet? (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Cheapest on Bricklink: 5381 Adventurer's Accessories

Cheapest on Bricklink: (URL) 5381> (URL) $9.99 + $2 shipping wordwide Scott A Have you had a look at Arthurs Seat Yet? (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  MANY sets parted out, SW/HP minifigs added, maybe 8880s soon...

I want to thank the people that have ordered from me in the last couple of weeks, I have managed to build up a larger downpayment for my 2004 Prius (which is good, because I told the salesman I'd take a more expensive package if it got me a car (...) (21 years ago, 25-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  46% off all parts & minifigs SUPER OCTOBER SALE continues!

SUPER OCTOBER SALE CONTINUES.....52,000 parts left at very low prices!! Click the link below... (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Free Shipping!

From now until the end of the month, Bricks w/o Mortar will have FREE SHIPPING on all orders from the US over $50.00. For my patrons overseas, shipping will be reduced by 25% on orders over $50.00. Thanks!! (URL) and Kris (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact