 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1181
  BL/NorthComp problems ? (Re: BricksWest Website Gone?)

(...) Lar, are you having problems reaching them also ? I thought it was a routing table problem at level3, but now I'm not so sure. attempts at traceroute are going nowhere. Ray (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: BL/NorthComp problems ? (Re: BricksWest Website Gone?)

(...) Yes. There was a thread on BL about increasingly poor performance which may or may not be connected. I was able to get to BL last nite but noticed problems getting to other NorthStar hosted sites (ILTCO.org, the MichLUG.org site, (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)