 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1162
    FS: Lots of Tan and Sand Green bricks/plates etc —Scott Runkle
   Just added over 36,000 parts to my store. - Over 18,000 Tan bricks and plates - Over 13,000 Sand Green bricks and plates Mention this post during checkout to get: USA customers get FREE shipping on orders over $50 AND using non-CC PayPal. Under $50, (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: FS: Lots of Tan and Sand Green bricks/plates etc —Scott Runkle
   This offer has now ended. ALOT more tan, dark orange, and sand green parts will be arriving, please drop me an email if you are interested in any. -- Scott (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)